Working here with Sue has been a real joy. It is wonderful to work with people you enjoy hanging around with on a good day (or a bad day:)Joanie
thanks Joanie. You're the best! I'll give you that $5 on friday.
This social networking is getting a little better. It is getting easier to manuver the web pages and wikis now. I am finding it a comfortable transition. I am in the process of doing the del.icio.us set up.Joanie
Sue:I like your blog. It shows personality! I definitely need to follow your example.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Working here with Sue has been a real joy. It is wonderful to work with people you enjoy hanging around with on a good day (or a bad day:)
Joanie
thanks Joanie. You're the best! I'll give you that $5 on friday.
This social networking is getting a little better. It is getting easier to manuver the web pages and wikis now. I am finding it a comfortable transition. I am in the process of doing the del.icio.us set up.
Joanie
Sue:
I like your blog. It shows personality! I definitely need to follow your example.
Post a Comment